Awesome open source data on graduate outcomes from @UnistatsUK – just click “I accept” to download.
ABB Admin Applications Aspirations bursaries claire crawford competition contextual admissions election ethnicity gender georg-graetz Gill Wyness Graduates he finance Hello HESA immigration income contingent loans inequality information Institute of Education Jake Anders John Micklewright labour markets Lucy Hunter Marcel Gerard marketisation mobility Outcomes overeducation Oxford participation Postgraduate education predicted grades quality RAB returns to degrees Richard Murphy Scotland Scottish Government Social mobility Steve Gibbons Steve Machin Student debt Student loan student numbers subject choice tuition fees UCAS universities university quality university rankings Vikki Boliver widening participation
- Small Numbers and Strong Statements: Analysing offers to black students at Oxford
- The international transformation in student loan systems
- The relationship between A-level subject choice and league table score of university attended: the ‘facilitating’, the ‘less suitable’, and the counter-intuitive
- Lessons from the End of Free College in England
- Grade prediction system means the brightest, poorest students can miss out on top university places